- The SPMVV Logo and other related proprietary material are valuable assets of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam under Government of Andhra Pradesh. By using SPMVV Logo, in whole or in part, the user is acknowledging that SPMVV is the sole owner and user will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute to the Logo.
- Accordingly, the policy for use of Logo by various Government/ Semi-Government/ Private Authorities has to be approved by the competent authority of SPMVV.
- We shall collect personal information by lawful & fair means and wherever appropriate with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We shall collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- We shall protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.