Center for International Relations (CIR)of SPMVV founded in the year 2016 acts as a Nodal Centre to build links with Universities/ Institutions abroad towards strengthening of internationalization of Higher Education. The IRO facilitate opportunities for overseas education and Bi/Cross National research programmes as well. Overseas Education Facilitation Cell (OEFC) a unit of IRO encourage students (on campus) and students from abroad for higher education.
OEFC functions across the academic year by:
- Creating awareness on avenues for higher studies abroad and also students from abroad to pursue higher education in SPMVV.
- Guiding students in appearing for international entrance exams like GRE, IELTS and TOEFL for admission into global universities.
- Assisting students in immigration process like passport, visa and other related matters.
- Fostering a network with USIEF, American Consulate, British Council, Shastri Indo- Canadian Institute and other Consulate General to connect experts for interaction with students on admission process and scholarship opportunities in their respective nations.
- The OEFC offer counseling and guidance sessions to students through a panel of experts.
- Also maintain a database of the graduating students who aspire to study abroad.