WELCOME TO SRI PADMAVATI MAHILA VISVAVIDYALAYAM
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is led by seasoned academicians, committed educationalists, and value-conscious individuals. The complete layout of the campus, the academic ethos, and the mindscape of life on the campus are well-conceived, articulated, and designed by faculty and administration. The opportunities presented during their college hood years are essential of prime importance for the overall scheme of imparting value based education to the young and it will impinge on the final outcome. The success of a University should not be counted merely by the quantity it is able to produce but in the quality of scholarship being imparted by it and its impact on the students. Our University is an ideal setting for the purpose of learning fundamentals and knowledge.
No single value, skill, or competence, however admirable is sufficient unto itself. For a well-rounded student development, it is imperative that there be all-around development of value, skill, and abilities. Our University takes this task seriously and ensures that ideal challenges both by precepts and practice towards strong character building and personality development. Maximum opportunities will be provided on the campus to encourage initiative, self-reliance, and leadership qualities. Striving for excellence in every field will always be encouraged. We will continue to construct a well-rounded educational experience for our students, which is purposely focused on the future.
- Applications are Invited for women candidates for the Post of Research Assistant of a Major Resarch Project "Samskrita Sangita Rachana Parichaya" (New)
- Notice Inviting Applications from eligible candidates for One Technical Assistant post sanctioned for DST-CURIE-AI Centre by NEW DELHI (New)
- 19th Annual Convocation Notification to be held during July 2022 (New)
- Examinations-B.Pharmacy III & VIII Semester time table
- A.P. Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET-2022) will be conducted on 13-07-2022 for admission into regular B.Ed. and B.Ed.Spl.(H.I,V.I and I.D) courses (2 years for the academic year 2022-2023.
- PG & UG COURSES APPLICATION FORM FOR ALL SEMESTERS
- UGC revised final regulations
- Department of Telugu Studies - Admissions 2022 Broucher (New)
- CIRCULAR - "Sri Padma Medha" Awards on International Women's Day- Submission of Applications
- Application - "Sri Padma Medha" Awards on International Women's Day- Submission of Applications
- Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) 2021 Circular
- Career Advancement Scheme (CAS) 2021 Application
- ATAL RANKINGS OF INSTITUTIONS ON INNOVATION ACHIEVEMENTS (ARIIA)
- Department of Computer Science Magazine “KNOWLEDGE EMPOWERS YOU (KEY-2021)"
- AICTE Scholarship Schemes PRAGATI for girl students and SAKSHAM for specially-abled students pursuing Technical Education in Academic Year 2020-21
- Employees Health Scheme SPMVV Willingness Letter Format
- WELLNESS CENTRE OF SRI PADMAVATI MAHILA VISVAVIDYALAYAM,TIRUPATI PRESENTING YOGASANAS,PRANAYAMA AND MUDRAS TO MAINTAIN PHYSICAL FITNESS
- B.Tech II Year (II Sem) CSE Results notification
- B.Tech II Year (II Sem) ECE Results notification
- B.Tech II Year (II Sem) EEE Results Notification
- B.Tech II Year (IISem) MEC Results notification
- M.Tech., I Year - II Semester MOOCS CSE Results Notification
- M.Tech., I Year - II Semester MOOCS ECE Results Notification
- M.Tech., I Year - II Semester & MOOCS EEE Results Notification
We offer a variety of courses in Engineering and Management.
We have over 20 B.Tech , M.Tech courses and Doctoral Programs