Admission Procedure for Advanced Diploma Courses in Music & Dance
(Bharatanatyam & Kuchipudi)
(Bharatanatyam & Kuchipudi)
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India offers 4 years Multi Entry and Multi exit programs in Advanced Diploma in Music & Dance (Bharatanatyam & Kuchipudi) through knowledge partners in USA and Singapore.
The university has entered into Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with reputed institutions like TANA (Telugu Association of North America), Dallas ,USA , Suswara Academy of Music, Dallas, USA, Raga-Vahini Music Academy, Minneapolis, USA and Vidya Sangeetam Academy, Singapore to offer Music courses.Courses :
- Diploma in introductory Music/Dance (after successful completion of Level I)
- Diploma in Music/Dance (after successful completion of Level I and II)
- Advanced Diploma in Music/Dance (after successful completion of Level III and IV)
- Certificate Course in Vaggeyakaramrutam (6months)
- Certificate Course in Varnam (6months)
- Certificate Course in Annamayya Sankeertanalu (6months).
Admission Procedure: The admissions are conducted by partner institutions in USA and Singapore . The information on admission procedure , fee structure and other modalities are available on partner institutions websites.1. TANA , Dallas, USA
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Suswara Academy of Music, Dallas, USA
Mail id : email@example.com
3. Raga-Vahini Music Academy, Minneapolis,USA
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Vidya Sangeetam Academy, Singapore to offer courses
Mail id : email@example.com Criteria :
- Admissions to all certificate programs offered by the University are open to women candidates only.
- Minimum age prescribed at the time of admission is 10 years. There is no upper age limit for the course.
- Duration of the course will be four years and multi entry and multi exit.
- The study material developed by the senior and competent faculty is provided by SPMVV. The faculty of the SPMVV conduct the final exams including the practical examinations at the end of the fourth year.
- The partner institutions in USA and Singapore conduct examinations and SPMVV evaluates answer scripts.
- The faculty of SPMVV organizes online sessions quarterly.
- Convocation will be organized by foreign institutions for the awarding of the Diploma Certificates issued by SPMVV.
The students learning music in any SPMVV approved foreign institution can enrol in Advanced Diploma at relevant level (Lateral Entry) based on their eligibility and passing the entrance examination (for levels II & III) conducted by the approved foreign institution for which the concern faculty from SPMVV will conduct the screening test both Practical and theory through online.